Pursuant to University Notification No. F (BG-3rd 4th Adm-Regular) Reg/KU/21 dated 30 09-2021, the admission process of BG 3rd & 4th Semester, session 2021 shall commence from 07-10-2021 to 20-10-2021 at GDC Pulwama.
The students are advised to follow the below steps to complete the admission process.
1. To download the university registration form from University www.kashmiruniversity.net website
2. After Downloading the University registration form the candidates have to visit college website www.gdcpulwama.edu.in and apply for online admission.
4. The candidates in Science, BCA and Commerce streams have to choose one skill course in the given list for 3rd semester. The candidates in Arts stream have to choose one MIL course and one skill course from the given list.
5. After filling up the necessary details, the candidates have to download the admission form and present themselves before the college admission Committee for approval.
6. After the approval of Admission Committee, the candidates have to deposit college fee through online mode available on college website.
7.After deposition of college fee, University registration fee, the candidates have to submit the hard copy of admission form in the admission section of the college.