BG 2nd semester (Batch-2020) and Backlog batches of (Batch-2016-19) session August-September, 2021 - Evaluation Status
For Batch 2020, the minimum marks to pass the exam of a subject should be 24 out of 60 in case of theory. On the other hand, in case of practical, there should be minimum 12 marks out of 30.
However, this not the actual result.
Important Points for 2nd Sem Batch-2020 & Backlog Batches (2016-2019)
* This is not the result declaration, but Evaluation Status.
* Candidates whose Evaluation status shows "NA" / "*" may approach the concerned college/examination centre where they have appeared.
* in Theory column against any subject means either candidate is absent or marks has not yet been uploaded.
* NA in Practical column against any subject means either candidate is absent or marks has not sent by concerned College.
* UFM stands for Unfair Means.However the final result of the candidates booked under Unfair Means (UFM) category will be subject to the decisions of the committee for scrutiny of unfair means and misconduct cases.
* STRAY Means Apeared for Examination in non allocated center.
* ABSENT means Candidate has not appeared in the said Subject