SSC Recruitment 2021-22 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination : Apply Here
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2021-22
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for Various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc..The details of the examination are as under:
1.1 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
1.2 Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
1.3 Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300).
1.4 Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
2.1 Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
3.1 Reservation for the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Ex-servicemen (ESM) andPersons with Disabilities (PwD) etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders.
3.2 The Commission makes selection of candidates in pursuance to the vacancies reported by the User Departments concerned for various posts. The Commission does not have any role in deciding the number of vacancies of any User Department. Implementation of reservation policy, maintaining reservation roster and earmarking of vacancies for different categories come under the domain of the User Departments.
4. Permissible disabilities for PwD candidates:
4.1 Except for the Border Roads Organisation (BRO), the posts have been identified suitable for following disabilities, which is as per Notification No. 38-16/2020-DD-III dated 04.01.2021 issued by Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), M/o Social Justice and Empowerment:
1. Dates for submission of online applications: 01-02-2022 to 07-03-2022
2. Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 07-03-2022 (23:00)
3. Last date and time for making online fee payment: 08-03-2022 (23:00)
4. Last date and time for generation of offline Challan : 09-03-2022 (23:00)
5. Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) : 10-03-2022
6. Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges : 11-03-2022 to 15-03-2022 (23:00)
7. Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) : May, 2022
8. Dates of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 27 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
.Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have passed 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.