Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Notification for the Recruitment of 11409 (Tentative Vacancies) for the posts of Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff & Havaldar in (CBN & CBIC) on January 18, 2023. Candidates who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can easily apply from official website of SSC i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
Candidates are Advised to read complete Notification available at SSC’s official website before Applying or can also download Notification in this article.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Havaldar Tentative Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Multi-Tasking (Non Technical) Staff||10880|
Scheme of Examination for SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment
Application Fee for the post MTS & Havaldar
Fee Payable:- ₹100/
Female Candidates: Nil
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment Notification 2023: Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of online Application is from 18 January 2023.
- Last date for receipt of online applications is 17 february 2023, (23:00).
- Last date for making online fee payment is 19 february 2023, (23:00).
- Last date for generation of offline Challan 19 february 2023, (23:00).
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) is 20 february 2023.
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction
Charges is 23 february 2023- 24 february 2023.
- Tentative Schedule of Computer Based Examination is April, 2023
Important links for SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
Q: Is SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment Notification 2023 Released?
Answer: Yes, SSC has released Recruitment Notification 2023 for the posts of MTS and Havaldar on January 18, 2023.
Q: How many Vacancies are their in SSC MTS and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Recruitment 2023?
Answer: The tentative Vacancies for SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment are 11409.
Q: what is the Application Fee for SSC MTS 2023?
Answer: The application fee is Rs.100. There is no fee to be paid for women candidates, SC, ST, PwBD.
Q: when will SSC Conduct the computer Based Examination for SSC MTS and Havaldar?
Answer: The Tentative Schedule of Computer Based Examination for SSC MTS and Havaldar is April, 2023